Saturday, July 11, 2009

Personality Test

Assalamualaikum bloggie ...

hee...last night I took the liberty of piggybacking coz I can't sleep due to overloaded work at hands. The connection was left open since ..ever ...and lappy detected it ...am bored to death... so thank you :) I read a few online news in my comfortable ocean of pillows, and stumbled upon ...Dr Fisher's Personality Test. There it went. hu hu

It hits...partially - oh okai...three-quarter-of-it ( thank God... ) it's nice to know that my life is not much "skidded" from the track of so-called "normal" people's life. I thought I am weird ... (yeah....hush hush) *lol*

I'm full and sleepy la pulak bloggie. Statistics lom siap lagi ....skittt...lagi...you can do it baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

statistik untuk apa tu Sha?

Sha and Forward said...

statistik perkembangan kes H1N1 di Malaysia. :(