Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lovely Day

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

huuu...wofsha ada dateline esok ...tapi sepatah apa pun lom taip .... mihahahahha stendekkkk...stok kamikaze la katakan bloggie ..hahahah ...smalam still got time to edit gambo ary and his 'other half' so-called...muhahahahahha oh yeah ..btw ary I didn't keep the photo ..after I sent it to you ...I delete my copy ..I know you might not be comfortable with someone else keeping your Mr Potter moment hehehehe ...sha simpan dalam *teeet* je la ..as always hahahaha ...ingat dak the lawak yang hang kata wofsha "talking to the mirror tu?" I still remember ...kuang3x....hang duk kata kat sha "simpan ..simpan semua ...toksah cakap ..." hahahaha ...so melodramatic muhehehehe....

Next....dah tu wofsha melangut in the yard ...nengok the moon. so chantekkk..... after the rain ...the skies were even clearer at night ....but it was really lovely la bloggie...esoknya melepak with Cassie (KC) over keropok and ayaq nyioq....sampai jadi ulau sawo dua2 nyaa...hu hu ...actually bloggie... I am blocked. Ideas won't come out ... I cannot focus on what to Write. My mind is tired and my mood is just - low.

When sha hung out with KC ...rupa2 nya ada jugak yang dengki and curioused. I cannot pleased everyone. sorry la PEOPLE oiii.....

and today wofsha took a lot of photos....again ..malas lagi nak upload ...so ...tunggu la yer. bojan dah semangat ajak nengok harry potter ... siap belek kalendar dah ... checked airasia semua ...sebelah my brain dah ada kat GSC ....then ..KABISH!! I have another program coming up! :(( uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bloggieeeeeee..... Why.........?

haii...sopek ..I wish you are here ..we can go jalan-jalan like no tomorrow. hehehe birthday ni kat Vietnam ek? whoaaa...another year wiser la you ...gigih sahabat ....cayouk!

Tadi kan bloggie...ada Perasmian Penutup Orientasi Pelajar Baru.. with a sour face wofsha walked into the Main Hall.... skali nak duduk belakang seat vip....the lady VVIP in front of me turned ...and EH?! Sha ..what are you doing here? - "eh? Cikgu ..what are YOU doing here? I work here.." - I'm invited by your CE. oooooOOOOOOooooo....melopong la wofsha kat situ bloggie ... then she asked me to move next to her ... pergh... hari ni wofsha jadi VVIP -3 jam hahahahahaha.... not a big thing pun ...cuma nya I am so excited seeing my Mentor my Cikgu. I adore her like ...SOOO MUCH. She speaks Bm and English articulately. In her Speech ...I can sit there and NOT doodle AT ALL or even think of anything or Anyone else! just listen and focus in what she's saying. It's like walking thru the history lane. Sungguh mempesona-kan. tul bloggie....I look up to her speech style.

only now am gaining my strength to work on my Writing (slowly...) oigh......YES I CAN!

5 comments:

pexky said...

yes! we can't pleased EVERYONE.agreed!
jadik ek g vietnam nti..
hanoi ke phnom pehm nim?
miss vietnamese phở noodle..
hehehe~

psstt: haku nyer passport lom renew maaa..ang punya okai lagi ka?

Anonymous said...

ary ok je la...tak de halnye..talking to the mirror...best kan hahaha...neway tc yea...banyak tul ceritanya...semuanye interesting belaka

Unknown said...

perggghhh...
tak tahan tu, siap jadi vvip...

makan sekali ngan diorang x?

Sha and Forward said...

pexky: okaii sokmo...nunggu kot SK mari nak minang muhahahahahaha

kcy: dia ajak tapi i shy ...many CEOs there...siapa la aku ini ...oh tidaakkk....he he he he ...eventho my Cikgu is prominent & the humblest person I've ever known...sha-shegannn ^_^ hihihihi

Sha and Forward said...

ary: yeah ..talking to the mirror kewww... ha ha ha ..sabo je le den ...ary le ngajor nie...huahuahuahua...