Monday, July 20, 2009

Friends' Time

Assalamualaikum bloggie...

after Allah sahaja yang tahu moments ... I finally embraced myself. no... am not emo.... though I like the PT name ... no.... sha no emo yesterday ....

yesterday tu ... hanya wofsha and Allah je yang tahu the pain...

oh yeah ....today I made my final speech infront of the new students. wah... there was a moment. serious. and i'm glad I did well ..( Alhamdulillah ..syukur amat Ya Allah) walaupun I was tested at the beginning of the ceremony.... oh yes... I had been humiliated by cannot-say-who in front of the public. jujurnya bloggie ( mentang2 ada visitors dari Indonesia today ....ngomong-ngomong....lumayannnnn hahahahah) again ...jujurnya ...wofsha amat pedih melihat keadaan itu ... inside my Heart ... wofsha rasa sedikit kesal ....berkongsi pengalaman dan sesi bersama beliau.... layak ke nak panggil "beliau"? SK ker.... (i can almost hear Ary saying this... huhu )

betul la tu ...the voice was right. SK ker? SK won't do such thing la....I believe in Allah's Punishment. What goes around - comes around. if not sooner ...later. - biar kan...
tapi dalam hati sebal amat ya ampunn.... hoh..teringat emmanuel kant ...the rights of free consent! he he

wofsha will be in kl august 18th, finally i get to see my friends. indah nya ... will surely not waste this opportunity to have some quality time with them. Then I'll shoot to Kerteh for my....hunting-man-from-O&G? hahahaha ...of course NOT lah ......it's the Turtle Sanctuary Project. My children and I are sooo looking forward to it. We have been simultaneously busy preparing for The Project and the Presentation. My Hope? - to inculcate the Love for Nature and Aqua Marine species. wish I can share the outcome with someone I really wanted to... unfortunately ... It will constantly remain ...Unfortunate. *grins halfheartedly*

so ...lights off. time to be at home ... I haven't sit at the Dining with my parents for a while. it's about Time :)

No comments: