Monday, September 8, 2008

Clamping Heart..


Assalamualaikum bloggie ..

I received (yet) another news. Adoi....heartache....(my mum's char kuey teow punya tahana kot ..) iyyeee la tu ..kan ...Heart? only Heart knows what is it all about...haaa....it was nothing to begin with ...isnt'it Heart? we knew it all along ....stubborn me ..as usual ...I 'happen' to love the game. so...? so... :D sengal lohhh... ( hahahahahaha)

Well....it is a game. no need to sulk lohh...

Tn Hj Rosdi lend me this (look up) book "The Way to Patience and Gratitude - 'Uddat as-Sabirin wa Dhakirat ash-Shakirin" by Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyya. ( fuh lenguh nak ngeja....heee jgn marah Tuan Hj.)


I guess I'll be spending my weeks reading and extracting that book, along with Hafiz's and Parenting (credit to Tn Hj Rosdi too..) With the assignment coming up and readings - I should be pretty much occupied. Yes! U-GO-LADY!




1 comment:

pexky said...

nti leh dtg sini..
kita g cari byk² lagik buku kat jln tar k