Monday, September 15, 2008

Ramadhan and Love

Assalamualaikum bloggie...
I am still stucked in the office. I am supposed to go to hypermart, to get some minced beef for iftar's spaghetti. I haven't keyed in all the carrymarks and I owe Esi quite a few (hee :) jangan maree aaaa...)

As I was completing 'em up, came in Pn Mai (or fondly known as Kak Mai among us OR ..the beautiful storyteller..to moi.. :> ) She came in and gave me the biggest hug (ever) aiyoo it melted me la.. the fondly gestures really melts me. She never fails to come into our cubic and gives me big hugs almost everyday ..lately. heeee.....lama tak rasa hug hug cenggini...hihihihi...ye la dulu only among those arabic, pakistanis, jordanian, syrians, sri lankanian, indonesians community je. Tup tup ..duk kat ktd neh ...macam rasa duk kat tempat dulu je..the only thing that differ is we speak Malay, instead of English...(how nice..tho..) Although the ambience is not the same ..somehow she makes it feel that way. Kak Mai as I knew her is a super oober loving lady. her words and gestures are comforting and her storytelling skill is superb. she can wow you with her eclectic ideas and belief of beautiful Islam without you falling asleep! Your eyes and ears will be glued to her utterances and story. She makes you part of the story and it's simply tantalizing.

Tn Hj Rosdi is indeed blessed having her as a spouse and Shafiqah is just complete with her mother's unconditional tender loving care. Wonderful people with Wonderful Hearts. Thanks to Allah for Bestowing such people in this place. It surely needs that spark to light up the atmosphere.



I'd better get going. Need to drop by Kak Ja's house for the iftar invitation and minced meat for spaghetti. oigh....the pidato ramadhan gifts too.....when I thought of it ...annoying...then ...bila ingat...Patience and Gratitude...Sabar Sha ...Sabar......sebelum ni boleh ..takkan hari ni tak boleh kan ? 'atta girl.......u go!

2 comments:

kawaii_desu said...

AC huhuhu
hang ada blog huhu...

selamat membaca blog aku ok...

anyway, nice to have someone hugging u...

i felt so cold in the office.. really cold... colder than before

sensitipla pulak hang dok sebut jordan2 ni

huhuhu

pexky said...

>:D<