Friday, September 26, 2008

Eid Mubarak to all Muslims

Assalamualaikum ..bloggie...
I'd like to wish all muslims around the world, A wonderful Eid Mubarak. May it be another lesson-learned moment to us (especially me..) May we all find the beauty and bliss of Syawal 1429H.

to Ayah and Che : Ampunkan segala dosa-dosaku. Hope this Eid will be much more meaningful to all of us.

to regular friends in here : jaga diri baik-baik on hari raya and selamat return to office a.s.a.p hehehe

to my students: happy balik-kampung. Have safe journeys back.

to my colleagues : Eid Mubarak.

to my bic & family : Drive safely to kampung halamans. Happy posing with new baju raya.

to my family ( Saidi, Pauzi, Eda, Yati) : Let's pray it'd be a different one this year.

to my relative : what can I say...we're still related. Selamat Hari Raya.

to KTD : Minal Aidil Wal Faizin, May your Vision and Mission succeed.

to Guardhouse : don't forget to unlock the gate on the 5th coz I'll be back!

to Semut : Don't forget Open House, I'll go if Alien isn't invited (hohohoho)

to Virginia and Isabel : I know you guys celebrate Christmas, but hey ..it's much lovelier with you two in mind on Eid. thank you for being my friends.

to Hengky Susanto : I'll keep admiring you (from far! haha)

to LP : why do you have to be so little...Eid Mubarak ...and I'll definitely miss you.

to Bunny : Though I let you go, I failed to forget you. Though you took The Vow, I failed to erase you. On this lovely Eid, I make a pact to myself, though your Love is still with me, I'm moving on. I wish you happiness on My Religious Day. and May Allah SWT protects me from missing you. Eid Mubarak. GOOD BYE.

To the rests who're wondering what the heck am I rambling about :-) Have a Wonderful Syawal and berhati-hati di jalan raya. Ingatlah orang yang disayang.

peace and love,
s.h.a

No comments: