Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lychee Pudding



Assalamualaikum bloggie...

taddaaaa...macam pudding laici gue ..enak banget...hehehehe..emangnyaa....sapa yang bikininnn...(the photo was taken at other site as I didn't have time to snap coz the pudding already finished hahaha, but thats how it looks like ...)

I'm proud to have succeeded in my lychee pudding project.

Now I'm continuing my project on Puding Tauhu, I retrieved the recipe in MyResepi website. There are plenty of wonderful meals there. Try it out, it's worth it.

However, the lychee pudding of mine was a mixture of mesra.net and my own idea. It's wicked delicious! bak kata Wanie, "sedap la auntie sha..sedap sangat sangat.." hohohoho..now THAT is an honest opinion coming from a 5-year old girl. *fly fly fly...*

1 comment:

pexky said...

belum berkesempatan utk cuba resepi puding laici special cik sha..hehe..
tunggu..