Thursday, September 18, 2008

Iftar Fiesta

Assalamualaikum bloggie...
I was hidden behind the papaya leaves..was in the middle of putting the 2nd secret recipe into the kawahs. On my left was laling Murshidi. One of a few students who I like because they are sooooooo polite. Zul is working hard on my kawah...and alien on his...

All in all, the event was worth attended for. I usually avoid such events because I can't stand crowd. That place was big and there were many people. The one you saw is only a tiny portion of it. I went home that noon and returned later in the evening for Iftar. This time I didn't get the chance to take photos. I was too busy aiming for gulai yang dikacau oleh saya (hahaha) yang enak banget itu..even Kak Ja took it home for Sahur. ah...bangga sungguh. One thing for sure, I went home with a wonderful recipe in my head. Terasa nak kluarkan aje kawah mak dalam stor tu and sembelih sekor lembu ...hahahah...tapi for what even ek ...bukan aku nak kawin esok ...hohohoh....whatever it is ..I feel like taking out my mom's kawah and GET COOKING! excited banget.....

It surely weaved the Ukhuwah. I felt it. I Love it. I was a part of it.

1 comment:

pexky said...

nak masak gulai ewh..hehe..
aci tak kalo masakkan puding lyche yg sedap banget tu..kat dlm kawah..
x sabaw nak blik..nk testing that puding..