Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Endearment..

Assalamualaikum bloggie..

I feel slightly mellow today. I shouldn't have fallen asleep after Subuh, else this is the impact. I got tired. I do not feel like talking to people today as I am lethargic. Looking things and people around me making me dizzy and wanna puke (seriously!)

I lost my appetite (ironically..) Ustaz Mahamad (my favorite ustaz here) left for Umrah today. I was almost in tears knowing he's leaving. He is a kind father-figure to me. He came upstairs JUST to see me and wish goodbye, softened my heart..( ahh...am always the melodramatic one...) May Ustaz and his family have a blissful 'umrah..Amin..

Me? I'm still here. Contented and lethargic.. People? Don't feel like it..they have always been okay ....Why do I bother? exactly...

No comments: